There will be 3 winners and 10 consolation prizes.
• 1st Prize : 4 Xtra Large (XL) Dies worth Rs. 14,000/- plus 1 discount coupon worth Rs. 1000* to be used on www.teachingaids.in
• 2nd Prize : 3 Large Dies worth Rs. 9,000/- plus 1 discount coupon worth Rs. 1000* to be used on www.teachingaids.in
• 3rd Prize : 3 Std Dies worth Rs. 5,250/- plus 1 discount coupon worth Rs. 1000* to be used on www.teachingaids.in
• 10 consolation prizes of 1 discount coupon worth Rs. 1000* to be used on www.teachingaids.in
Rules for Participation1. Schools have to register for participation either on our website www.teachingaids.in/page/contest or send the form duly filled to email@example.com with subject "BULLETIN BOARD PARTICIPATION 2016"
2. Only one submission per school will be considered.
3. Last date of submission is 23rd December 2016 . The winners will be announced in January 2017 and informed by email/phone.
4. Three or more Allstar / Sizzix Dies have to be used for the decoration.
5. Theme for decoration is "WINTER".
6. Minimum dimension of bulletin board for decoration is 48" (length) X 36"(height). You can decorate a bigger board also.
7. Winners will be decided on the basis of the creative use of the dies, theme presentation.
8. Jury members would be the Design Team of DIVINE Computers Pvt Ltd and Sizzix. Decision of the jury will final and binding upon all.
9. The participant teachers have to like and share our Facebook page www.facebook.com/teachingaids.in
10. Follow our blog http://teachingaidsonline.blogspot.in (treasure of themes, inspirations, ideas for teaching-aids)
11. Participants have to submit at least 2 photographs with a brief write-up of their Bulletin board creation and send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "BULLETIN BOARD SUBMISSION 2016".
a. One good quality photograph from centre depicting the decorated bulletin board. The name of the school with city should be mentioned on bottom right corner of the board.
b. Second photograph with the teacher participants standing on either sides of the decorated board holding the Allstar/Sizzix products they have used.
c. TeachingAids will have the right to use the photographs for display on its website, facebook page, blogs etc and also in promotions on social media, newspapers etc.
By entering the contest, all participants fully and unconditionally agree to and accept the rules as outlined herein and agree to accept the decision of the jury which are final and binding. The Prizes cannot be exchanged for money or in another form.
_______________________ Date : ____/_____/________
Stamp & Signature of Principal
Divine Computers Pvt Ltd, Faridabad is registered owner of TeachingAids.in